Have you ever tried natural organic food? If not, the time has come to try something new. Organic food is healthier than traditional food because it does not contain any artificial ingredients. It also tastes better!
CharcutNuvo crafts all-natural organic sausages without hormones or antibiotics and sources their meat from farms ethically raising animals on sustainable farms. This blog post will introduce you to this delicious company and provide recipes for three of their favorite products: The Sweet Potato, Kale, and Sausage Protein Bowl, Bratwurst, and Sauerkraut with Roasted Potatoes, and 3 Rule-Bending Hot Dog Recipes to take to the grill.
We all know how good it feels to eat a healthy and delicious meal. But, we also know that cooking fresh meals at home can be time-consuming and expensive.
The solution is CharcutNuvo! This innovative company has created the first online sausage shop where you can order all natural organic sausages made from locally sourced ingredients without hormones or antibiotics. Their products are delicious as well as nutritious because they’re gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. Plus their packaging is compostable!
With CharcutNuvo’s convenient online ordering system you’ll never have to worry about what to make for dinner again (and your family will love you).
Simply select one of their pre-selected packages or create your custom package with any combination of sausages using our handy cart builder tool on the website. You can even choose which flavors you’d like in each pack so there’s something for everyone in your family!
– Healthy, wholesome all natural organic food options
– Delicious and nutritious sausages
– Never worry about what’s in your sausage again.
3 Food Recipes Made with All Natural Organic Sausage
*Recipes and photos courtesy of charcutnuvo.
What better recipe to make than Bratwurst and Sauerkraut with Roasted Potatoes.
This recipe is very simple, easy to prepare, and will have you enjoying the fall flavors in no time. And it’s made with all natural organic products.
Bratwurst And Sauerkraut With Roasted Potatoes
Yields: 3-4 Servings. Time: 10 minutes prep. 30 minutes total.
1 package of Charcutnuvo All Natural Smoked Beef and Pork Bratwurst or All Natural Pork and Veal Bratwurst
1 18oz container of Wildbrine Probiotic Kraut
1lb of red new potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp fresh parsley | roughly chopped
Optional condiments: Spicy Brown Mustard and Sour Cream
Preheat the oven to 450F. While the oven is heating, prep the potatoes. Wash and pat dry, and thinly slice. Add potatoes to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss, then spread out on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Toss once midway through cooking.
While potatoes are cooking, cook the sauerkraut and bratwursts. Heat the second tbsp of olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet. Add sauerkraut to skillet and cook for 5-10 minutes or until golden. Toss occasionally to cook evenly.
Cook bratwursts on the grill or stovetop. Score both sides of the bratwurst to evenly cook. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Take care not to overcook if grilling, the cooking time on each side may vary with different grills.
Season sauerkraut and potatoes with chopped parsley and plate with bratwursts. Serve with spicy brown mustard and sour cream. Bona Appetit!
Sweet Potato, Kale, And Sausage Protein Bowl
If your craving something sweet, savory, and filling, then this recipe will do the trick. This dish is very easy to make, full of flavor, and healthy.
You can substitute any greens you like in place of kale if preferred (spinach or chard work well too).
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields 4 – 6 servings
- 1 package Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage | sliced into medallions
- 3 medium sweet potatoes | peeled and chopped
- 3 cups kale | chopped
- 1 red bell pepper | diced
- ½ yellow onion | diced
- 3 cloves garlic | minced
- 1 ½ tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 tbsp. olive oil | divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Add chopped sweet potatoes, onions, and bell pepper to the skillet. Mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
2. Next, coat the veggies again with 2 tbsp. olive oil. Add Old Bay Seasoning and minced garlic. Mix well and sauté until vegetables are tender about 5-7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Add sliced Charcutnuvo Smoked Pork and Elk Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage to the skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Once the sausage is cooked and the veggies are tender, add the sausage to the skillet with the veggies. Turn the heat down to low and mix in the chopped kale. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!
We’re saving our favorite for last!
3 Rule-Bending Hot Dog Recipes To Take To The Grill
This isn’t just any old hot dog. This is a handcrafted gourmet hot dog that will make you never want to buy the same old boring frankfurters ever again.
From mac and cheese, Mexican, and the American staple, these hot dog recipes are sure to be a hit at your next cookout.
Mac ‘N Cheese Sweet Potato Hot Dog
Makes 4 hot dogs.
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Organic Mac N Cheese Furter
- 4 medium-large sweet potatoes
- 2 cups bacon bits
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives | diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and pat dry sweet potatoes. Poke holes with a fork about 4-6 times, then cook in the microwave for 5-7 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Pan cook or grill Charcutnuvo Organic Mac N Cheese Furter according to instructions on the package.
- Next, slice each sweet potato vertically, cutting about halfway down.
- To wrap up, place 1 Organic Mac N Cheese Furter in each sweet potato bun. Then, garnish with sour cream, bacon bits, fresh chives, and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Taco Hot Dog
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Uncured Bison Wieners
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 1 Roma tomato | diced
- ½ white onion | diced
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro | roughly chopped
- Your favorite hot sauce to taste
- First, add pinto beans into a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat until sizzling, then turn down to low heat to keep warm until serving.
- Warm about 1 tbsp. oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Slice each Charcutnuvo Uncured Bison Wiener vertically, cutting only ¾ the way down. Open each sliced sausage then place the open side down, flat, into the hot pan. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes.
- Next, warm a medium pan over medium-low heat then place each tortilla in the pan, one at a time. Warm for 1- 2 minutes each, flipping halfway through.
- Dice the onion, tomato, and cilantro.
- Lastly, place 1 Uncured Bison Wiener inside a soft taco shell, then top with onion, tomato, pinto beans, cotija cheese, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and hot sauce. La Fiesta!
Lettuce Wrap Hot Dog
- 1 pack of Charcutnuvo Organic All Beef Franks
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ white onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
For the sriracha aioli:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, make the sriracha mayonnaise. Add ½ cup of all-natural mayo to a small bowl. Mix in 1 tsp of sriracha, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and pat dry all veggies, then slice half of each bell pepper and onion into 2 inch long slices. Next, warm olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, and add sliced veggies. Season veggies with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Pan cook or grill Charcutnuvo Organic All Beef Franks according to instructions on the package.
- Lastly, create your lettuce wrap dog by layering romaine lettuce, organic beef franks, sautéed veggies, and drizzle sriracha aioli on top. Enjoy!
If you want to enjoy healthier, all-natural sausages that are delicious and easy on your waistline, CharcutNuvo is the place for you. They offer a variety of different recipes using their organic sausage products so no matter what kind of foodie or grillmaster you are, there’s something for everyone!
From American staples like Mac ‘n Cheese Sweet Potato Hot Dog to Mexican favorites like Taco Hot Dogs with Sriracha Aioli to adventurous flavors such as Lettuce Wraps with Guacamole Dip – these 3 rule-bending hot dog recipes will be sure to make your next cookout memorable. Choose from any one of our 5 gourmet styles including beef frankfurters made with 100% grass-fed meat. You will thank yourself for these one-of-a-kind sausages.