There’s no question that more and more people are trying to fit exercise in their lives. After all, we all know the benefits of exercising for both our physical bodies as well as for our minds. However, one of the things that most people lack is time. They just don’t have the time to go to the gym on a regular basis. So, you need to consider a workout at home option! Fortunately there are many options available today (both free and paid) so it should be easy enough for you to find something that suits your needs and fitness level. Let’s take a look at some of these options…
Paid options include things like joining a gym, hiring a personal trainer or purchasing workout equipment. However the problem with these is that they are often quite expensive and may not be suitable for everyone… especially if you’re just starting out. That’s why it’s important to look at some of your free alternatives first! Here are three options that work well if you’re trying to workout at home.
3 Free Workout at Home Options
– the outdoors (running, walking, cycling etc.)
– YouTube videos and tutorials
– fitness DVDs or streaming services like Netflix and Hulu (often free trials) Before we get into some of these in more detail it’s important to mention that there are many different workout routines and options available today. So, you should try them all out in order to determine which one works best for you!
With this in mind let’s take a closer look at each of these free workout at home options:
– the outdoors (running, walking, cycling etc.) is great because it’s free, you can do it with a friend or even by yourself. However some may find that running on concrete isn’t very comfortable so this option is probably best for those who are just starting out and need to build up their fitness level first!
– YouTube videos and tutorials gives you unlimited access to workout routines which means that if one routine isn’t working for you then you can simply try another. It’s also easy to pause, rewind or fast forward if needed.
– fitness DVDs are perfect because they provide an alternative option that doesn’t require a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu (which may have restrictions on how long your trial is available). You can get workout at home DVDs for any fitness level and they often include a variety of different workout routines.
So, what option is best? That’s up to you! Just be sure to try out all three options in order to determine which one works well with your schedule and needs. You can then use this information when planning your workouts (and even choose more than one option).
Another options is to join a live streaming and on -demand fitness platform like Neou. This option is perfect for those who are looking to workout at home but also hate being in front of a TV screen! It’s web based so you can access it anywhere, anytime. And the best part? Neou gives you unlimited workouts and exercises that are catered specifically to your needs… all completely free with the included trial period 😉
Work Out at Home with NEOU
NEOU is a workout bundle that includes everything you need to get in shape fast. You’ll never have to go out and buy weights again because the only thing you really need for this workout are your own body weight!
You can choose between four different workouts – 20 minute abs, 30 minute strength training (for men), 40 minute total body workout (for women), and a combined total body workout. Each of these is designed to get your heart pumping so that you can burn off calories for weight loss fast!
NEOU also features an app where users will be able to find new videos every week, look through health tips, track their progress with the built-in fitness tracker, and so much more!
NEOU is the best workout at home option for anyone who wants to burn fat fast. With just 20-30 minutes per day, you can easily work out from your own home every day of the week – no gym required! You’ll get access to everything that professional fitness trainers know about working with weights, gaining muscle, toning your body, and getting the best workout possible.
NEOU - The Best Workout at Home Option for Anyone Who Wants to Lose Weight Fast
Benefits of Neou include:
– Unlimited access to a huge library of workout routines for all fitness levels
– All workouts are catered specifically towards your needs and goals (personalized)
– Workouts can be completed from anywhere, anytime via the web or mobile app
– No equipment needed! Just you and a workout routine
– No monthly fees, cancel any time you want
– Includes a free trial period to test out all of the features and see if it’s right for you!
There’s even videos with Michael Chernow that brings you the fundamentals of healthy meal preparation by combining simple techniques and nutritious ingredients.
Easy-to-follow and packed with culinary tidbits, these delicious recipes cover breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even the occasional late-night sweet craving.
Perfect for pre-workouts, post-workouts, and everything in between, join Michael in the kitchen and enjoy these everyday Essentials.
The Future of Fitness is Here
Neou has been featured in numerous reputable news publications for their ability to provide you with the best home workout programs. Whether your goal is weight loss or building muscle, Neou can help get you there!
Health and fitness expert, television star, and three-time #1 New York Times best-selling author Bob Harper is one of the most successful lifestyle experts in the world. Here what Bob has to say about Neou.
No matter what you’re looking for, high-intensity workouts or low impact cardio, Neou has it all! With different workout schedules that are easy to follow and don’t require any equipment. You can do these at home in the convenience of your own living room. Not only is this an easy way to get a workout in, but it’s also great because you can do as much or as little as you’d like!
And if having access to so many programs and variations isn’t enough for you, Neou has even more good news. They offer this service at an extremely affordable price . So contact NEOU today and see what all of the hype is about!