Keto bacon sushi bites are a delicious and low-carb twist on traditional sushi rolls.
These bite-sized treats feature crispy bacon wrapped around a filling of creamy avocado, fresh cucumber, and tangy cream cheese.
Perfect for a quick snack or appetizer, these keto-friendly sushi bites are sure to satisfy your cravings without breaking your diet.
Give them a try and experience the perfect combination of savory bacon and refreshing flavors in every bite!
KETO BACON SUSHI
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 2 Minutes
- Total Time 12 Minutes
- Serves 1 Person
- Calories 504.5 kcal
- 4 slices Bacon, fried
- 15 grams of Cream Cheese
- 25 grams Cucumber, in sticks
- 25 grams Carrot, in sticks
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Prepare all the ingredients needed.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Spread cream cheese over bacon slices.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add cucumber sticks on the rightmost side of the bacon.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Then, add the carrots.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Slowly, roll the bacon and secure it using a toothpick.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Repeat the same procedures with the rest of the bacon slices. Top it with sesame seeds and serve.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Stay in the loop
Get our Latest Keto Guide and Cookbook
Our Gift to You for Subscribing